– Buon journo! Welcome to Rome. – This is one of the most lively capitol cities in all of Europe, and it’s full of food, and culture, and some serious ancient history.
– And there is a lot to see and do here, so we gotta head out now. – [Woman] Rome is such a unique city On every single block, there are ruins. This is the Pantheon. I mean, I’ve seen pictures of it, but the pictures don’t even do it justice. It’s so impressive to see these modern buildings mixed with ancient ruins right next to each other.
– [Man] Wow! This is amazing! You really get to see how big and majestic Rome is from this spot.
Definitely the best view I’ve seen of this city. – Oh my god, I wish you could see this. In the distance you see only St. Peter’s Basilica. In like the same shape, it’s gorgeous. – Wow, look at this.
I am now inside of the St. Peter’s Basilica, and this place is gigantic. Behind me, is the entrance to the Sistine Chapel. This is where Michelangelo’s painting, ^ the famous painting touching the fingers.
It’s one of the most majestic things I’ve ever seen in my life. – We’re headed to the Spanish Steps, ^ which is where Romans and tourists hang out. ^ It’s the best place in Rome to enjoy a gelato. I’m very excited Strawberry and chocolate, it couldn’t be better than this. – Death by chocolate, right here.
Wow, it’s the Colosseum, check it out! Inside the Colosseum, I’d say is even better than the outside. I’m told that about 50 to 80 thousand people were in this stadium, all cheering on their favorite gladiator, and the floor was made out of sand, and the sand was used to absorb the blood. ^ (Swords clanking) (Electronic music) – [Woman] The food in Italy, of course, is some of the best you’ll ever have. This right here is the Rolls Royce of meat.
Delicious. – You’ve ever heard of Ben Hur? Right here. 300 thousand people would come here, 27 centuries ago, and watch chariot races.
– Grabbing my chariot, also known as the segway. – [Man] Here we go, green lights. This is the life right here. Seeing Rome on the back of a Vespa.
– [Woman] You can’t go to Rome without seeing the Vatican, and there it is. – It’s crazy to think that there’s a country right here. Now I’m in Italy, now I’m in Vatican City.
Roma, grazie, this was an incredible experience. It’s definitely one of the best cities on the planet. – It’s been amazing, and I absolutely love the food here, as well as the Trevi Fountain. – For sure, and this thing right behind me, the Colosseum, is definitely my favorite. Ciao!